Hello Everyone. I am Caytie Belzner, your
1. NFAA Southwest Field Sectional was hosted by Timp Archers on 6/23 & 24 in Orem, Utah. Many shooters from Arizona participated and won medals. The range was beautiful and the weather was warm and dry. Thank you to the hosting club for the roast pig dinner on Saturday night. If you find yourself in the Orem area, make a point to check out their range. Results are posted on Timp Archers
2. NFAA Outdoor Field Nationals is scheduled in Mechanicsburg, PA on July 25 – 29. This is a 3/5 day tournament. Archers have the option to shoot all five days and drop their lowest field and hunter score. Only one day of Animal will be shot. Go to the NFAA website for more information. Discounted entry fees end on 7/15. The range is beautiful and we hope to see a strong Arizona presence at Nationals this year.
3. Shooter of the year standing
4. 2019 Southwest Field Sectional will be held in Arizona. We will set the date and location once NFAA sets the date for the Dakota Classic.
5. The 2018 Duel in the Desert will take place in Long Beach, CA on September 15 and 16 in Long Beach. ABFAA will sponsor the Arizona Team. We will not hold trials this year because the Duel is earlier than usual. Please email me at email@example.com by August 1, 2018 if you are interested in applying for the team. We need 6 male, 6 female recurve archers and 6 male, 6 female compound archers. ABFAA will provide the team shirts. Archers will be responsible for their entry fees and travel expenses. All team members must be USA Archery members. Format will be announced soon. If we have more than six applicants for each male and female team, we will choose the team members based on their State or National scores and placings over the past year.